Michele P. Ellerin is a Partner concentrating in matrimonial and family law. Michele has a powerful reputation in Orange, Ulster, Putnam and Dutchess counties as a first-rate attorney who serves her clients with the highest level of passion and professionalism. Michele has been practicing law for over thirty years.
Michele earned her Bachelor of Arts in 1979 from Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York. She earned her Juris Doctorate in 1982 from the University of Toledo College of Law in Toledo, Ohio. She established her private practice in 1986 and has devoted over thirty years to serving clients in the matrimonial and family law areas. She has served as Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President, and President for the Orange County Bar Association and for the past nineteen years, Michele has served on the organization’s Board of Directors. Michele is a member of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York, a member of the Women’s Bar Association of Orange and Sullivan Counties where she previously served as past-President and is also a member of the Family Law Section of the New York State Bar Association. She is a member of the New York Trial Lawyers Association, and the Orange County Bar Association.
· New York, 1984
· New Jersey, 1984
· U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
· U. S. District Court Southern District of New York
- University of Toledo College, Toledo, Ohio
- J.D. – 1982
- Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, New York
- B. A. – 1979
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, Past Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President and President
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- New York Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Women’s Bar Association of Orange and Sullivan Counties, Member and past-President