Alcoholic and Beverage Law in the Hudson Valley

At J&G Law, we assist businesses  in obtaining licenses and permits to serve and sell alcoholic beverages.

We have assisted bars, restaurants, night clubs, caterers, concert venues, country clubs, liquor stores, grocery stores, gas stations and other businesses that sell beer, wine, liquor, and cider.

Recently, farmers have taken advantage of landmark Craft New York Act of 2014 and related laws to produce and sell beverages made with ingredients that are homegrown or sourced from other producers here in New York State. Along with licensing, we can help with the formation of corporations and limited liability companies, real estate, land use, environmental issues, employment, leasing, finance, contracting, trademarks, taxation, dispute resolution, litigation, and more.

Contact Our Firm to Discuss Your Business Goals and Options

To speak with a lawyer about alcohol and beverage law, contact us at the Mid-Hudson Valley law firm of J&G Law, LLP. Call 845-764-9656 or 866-303-9595 to schedule a consultation at a time that works for you.