EMPLOYMENT LAW FOR BUSINESSES
Employment Law for Businesses in New York
Making employment law decisions for your business is not always easy and many legal challenges and disputes can arise during the life of a business. When these challenges are not handled properly, they can cost significant amounts of time and money to resolve in litigation. Employers throughout the Mid-Hudson Valley and the state of New York have turned to experienced legal counsel to protect themselves from employment disputes.
At the law firm of J&G, LLP, our firm has managed and resolved hundreds of issues for organizations ranging from small businesses with only a few employees to large corporations. Our lawyers have decades of experience handling business law issues, including counseling, advice and representation for issues in employment litigation.
Experienced Employment Law for New York Businesses
In the Mid-Hudson Valley and throughout New York, our employment law services include:
- Counsel for wage and hour, discrimination, harassment and FMLA claims and disputes
- Negotiation and arbitration with labor unions, including national labor unions
- Representation for employers in labor law matters
- Counsel regarding employee relations
- Representation for disputes arising from employment law issues
- Drafting of employee agreements, non-compete agreements and other documents
When you have questions regarding employment law issues that your business has to deal with on a regular basis, turn to our firm and get the answers that you deserve.
For more information, contact us at the law firm of J&G to talk with an attorney about employment law for businesses in New York. Call us to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation at 845-764-9656 or 866-303-9595.