State and Federal Regulatory Compliance

Throughout the Mid-Hudson Valley and the state of New York, municipal clients who need assistance with regulatory compliance with state and federal agencies often require experienced legal guidance and counsel. Before any industrial or other development project, you will need to obtain permits for environmental compliance, land use, zoning and other issues in New York.

At J&G Law, LLP, our team of experienced municipal law attorneys is available to help our clients pursue their goals in regulatory compliance. If you have questions or if you need assistance with disputes, our firm can provide you with options and can help you understand what steps you need to take throughout the process of compliance.

Representation for New York Municipalities

Our firm can provide knowledge services to municipalities and other clients who are dealing with regulatory compliance issues such as:

  • Water discharge and air emissions permits
  • Solid waste facility permits
  • Mining permits
  • Zoning and land use permits
  • Construction contracts
  • Other permits
  • State and federal regulatory compliance

Our experience and knowledge allow us to understand our clients’ licensing needs to make informative decisions about the permits and licenses required by those we represent.

Contact J&G Law in Mid-Hudson Valley

For more information about how we can help, contact us at the law firm of J&G Law to talk with an attorney about state and federal regulatory compliance in New York. Call us to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation at 845-764-9656 (toll free at 866-303-9595).