ZONING & PLANNING
Zoning and Planning Solutions
Dealing with issues of zoning and planning can frequently present challenges that are difficult for municipalities in the Mid-Hudson Valley and throughout New York state to handle. Any project can be complex to complete, and municipal clients can benefit from guidance through the complexities of municipal law in New York.
At J&G, LLP, our municipal law attorneys have provided legal services to municipalities since 1959. When guidance is necessary for our clients, our knowledge and extensive experience allow us to help clients resolve their legal issues and meet their goals in a manner that is as efficient and effective as possible.
The extensive experience and knowledgeable legal guidance or our municipal law attorneys includes:
- Drafting of zoning laws
- Preparation of master plans
- SEQRA compliance guidance
- Zoning Board of Appeals Representation
- Planning Board Representation
- Federal regulatory compliance – RLUPA, Fair Housing Act and ADA
- We work to minimize exposure to liability from every angle and to help municipalities resolve critical issues for successful local governance.
For more information about how we can help, contact us at the law firm of J&G to talk with a lawyer about municipal zoning and planning in New York. Call us to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation at 845-764-9656 or 866-303-9595.