REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
Lawyers Experienced in Real Estate Development
Real estate development projects require businesses to make a tremendous investment in time and in resources. In order to ensure that a company’s interests are protected and that as little money and time is wasted as possible, it is important to work with a law firm that has the necessary experience, resources and legal skill to handle the development properly.
At the law firm of J&G, LLP, our firm provides representation to real estate developers, land owners, buyers, sellers and other parties involved in the real estate development process. We can preserve your interests throughout the duration of real estate development and construction projects in the Mid-Hudson Valley and throughout the state of New York.
Comprehensive Representation for Developers
J&G will tailor our representation and legal service to the circumstances of our clients, including matters that involve:
- Selection of sites
- Contract preparation, negotiation of all necessary applications and petitions, and preparation of commercial and residential development
- Formation of corporate entities
- Due diligence to determine suitability of the site for proposed use
- Identify local, county, state and federal laws that may apply
- Environmental SEQR review
- Subdivisions and special districts
- Representation before planning boards, legislative boards and zoning boards of appeals
- Preparation of easements and other necessary legal documents
Our skilled lawyers will work to ensure that the real estate development project runs smoothly, is completed on time and is completed on budget. If disputes arise, we can also resolve those issues while protecting our client’s interests and investments.
For more information, contact us the law firm of J&G to talk with a lawyer about real estate development issues in New York. Call us to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation at 845-764-9656.