Click here to view the Orange/Sullivan Senior Resource Guide – a resource tool for our active aging adults, their families and their caregivers that contains the contact information for local, county, state and federal programs, meal and dining support, transportation, senior centers and much more.
Click here to view a list of upcoming events including our next Estate Planning and Asset Protection Webinar.
Below are links to some articles that may be of interest to you.
- When it Comes to Estate Planning, Put Your Wishes on Paper
- Estate Planning 101
- Here’s Why You Don’t Want a Guardianship
- What is Probate?
- Five Things to Know About Social Security
- Is Your Online Will Valid?
- Estate Plan Exclusions
- Estate Planning Options
- What to Know About Nursing Home Care
- Why Everyone Needs a Will or Trust
- Meeting with Your Estate Planning Attorney
- New Law Permits Automatic Renewal of Senior Citizen and Individuals With Disabilities and Limited Income Real Property Tax Exemptions
- Conversations and Documents Every Senior Should Have
- Divorce Before or During Retirement
- Estate Planning is Not About Death
- Pros and Cons of Estate Planning Options
- Seniors Part Ways With Landlord
- Survey Shows American’s Lack Estate Plan
- Remote Execution of Wills
- Aging in Place – Helping Seniors Stay at Home
- Can assets be transferred by a Spouse after Medicaid Qualification?
- Can You Cancel the NY Durable Power of Attorney?
- Caring for your disabled adult child
- Check the Credentials of Senior Advocates
- Deferred Annuities As A Planning Tool
- Estate Planning with an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust